September 19 2018 17:10:16
Navigation
Newsletter
Subscribe to our mailing list, to get news, updates and interesting offers.
News in Brief
Today's Weather
Blogs
mattis
» Beautiful Friday!
mattis
» Music time
Foodlover
» Foodlover's Blog
7 Day Weather
RSS Feeds
Latest Articles - September 19 2018 00:45:42 Latest Articles
Latest News - September 19 2018 00:45:42 Latest News
Latest Posts - September 19 2018 00:45:43 Latest Posts
Latest Threads - September 19 2018 00:45:43 Latest Threads
Image Map
View Thread: To perform'Fortnite' on Change, please create a new account"
Who is here? 1 Guest
Current Rating: (Total: 0 ratings)  
 Print Thread
To perform'Fortnite' on Change, please create a new account"
Mmoak2018
Many enthusiasts are understandably upset. The lack of cross-play signifies any purchases they have made on PS4 won't take over to the Change. Any progression they have made in the game, like finishing challenges, will not move as well. "I was a tester on PC whos (sic) finished every season and spent countless dollars on the match but nope no Switch play for me because I played on a PS4," stated one person on Reddit.

This is not the first time Sony has refused to operate with Microsoft and Nintendo to support cross-play.

"We've got to be mindful of our responsibility to our install base," PlayStation global sales and marketing head Jim Ryan stated in the time. ```Minecraft' -- the market playing this, you know as well as I do, it's all ages but it's also quite young. We have a contract with the men and women who go online together, that we care for them and they're within the PlayStation curated universe. Exposing what in many cases are kids to outside influences we don't have any capability to control or look later, it's something we have to consider very carefully."

There are signs the backlash could be impacting Sony financially. Shares were down over 2 percent on Thursday, based on CNBC.

Pickaxe damage should be rather hilarious to try and finish, as you can just whack at other players at the start of the match, or later on in the event that you're feeling especially cocky. Chests in Risky Reels, Assault Rifle eliminations and Shifty Shafts kills are all pretty standard.

Consume foraged Fortnite Items is definitely likely to mean which you need to consume the newly added apples and mushrooms scattered across the map, and 20 of these is a halfway decent quantity. I am presume jump rocks do not count as"foraged" items, even in the event that you may consume them.

The location of the week's treasure map has not been found through datamining yet, but it may be added following Tuesday when the game is upgraded. The full map just rarely escapes early anyhow, so this doesn't matter that much, but I do like to have a head start on planning for these kinds of challenges.

That will likely be scoring a target on various pitches. One weird thing about this challenge is that it's asking you to score three distinct soccer fields, and I believe there are just two on the map at this time, one in Pleasant Park and one west of Tilted Towers. Either there is A) a key pitch no one knows about Cool one being added to the match this week or C) probably, there's an issue with this datamine which is supposed to read 0/2 instead 0/3.

This one is going to be tough not simply because of the third puzzle pitch that may or may not exist, however, largely because it is not simply looting an object or dance in a place. You need to really kick the ball to the target, which may easily be screwed up by other gamers A) killing you or Cool kicking the ball out of the pitch so that you can not find it. So good luck with this one. Hey, at least it's not a trap kill.

As has happened before, these challenges may be subject to change before release on Thursday, so we are going to have to wait and watch. Until then, I will see if I can find a third secret football pitch somewhere.
SignatureHere you can buy anything you need - Buy Safe, Fast and Guaranteed - Mmotank.com

https://www.mmotank.com/
Jump to Forum:
Share this thread
URL:
BB-Code:
HTML:
AddThis:
Share |
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?