September 16 2019 14:09:13
Navigation
Newsletter
Subscribe to our mailing list, to get news, updates and interesting offers.
News in Brief
Today's Weather
Blogs
mattis
» Beautiful Friday!
mattis
» Music time
Foodlover
» Foodlover's Blog
7 Day Weather
RSS Feeds
Latest Articles - September 16 2019 01:31:40 Latest Articles
Latest News - September 16 2019 01:31:40 Latest News
Latest Posts - September 16 2019 01:31:40 Latest Posts
Latest Threads - September 16 2019 01:31:40 Latest Threads
Image Map
View Thread: Hue Jackson doesn’t have a job
Who is here? 1 Guest
Current Rating: (Total: 0 ratings)  
 Print Thread
Hue Jackson doesn’t have a job
chenyan94
Johnny Townsend Jersey , the first time in 32 years he has a fall with nothing to do. He hopes it’s a one-year hiatus.Despite going 8-8 in one season as the head coach of the Raiders and 3-36-1 in 2 1/2 seasons in Cleveland, Jackson wants another chance.“Oh, yeah, I mean I think I can,” Jackson said Wednesday on Charlotte’s WFNZ 102.5 FM. “I mean, just because the situation in Cleveland [didn’t work out] doesn’t mean that you can’t coach. There’s a lot of great coaches who came before me that coached there and went on and did great things. Sometimes, the situation is different. I think if people dig in and really take the time to look at the overall situation there, maybe they would understand it more. At the same time, I understand what narrative gets put out there, that’s what people know. Hopefully Reggie Nelson Jersey , people will think back to the times when I’ve put myself in that position. I had to be doing something right. To go back and be a coordinator again or be a head coach, I do believe it’s in my future. I’ve just got to go work through the process and see where it goes.”Jackson, 53, interviewed for the head coaching job of the Bengals and the offensive coordinator job with the Cardinals during the offseason. But he isn’t likely to get to get a third chance to make a second impression as a head coach.Instead, Jackson likely is remembered for his abysmal record in Cleveland. That’s not how Jackson wants people to remember him.“Here’s a guy who knows how to overcome,” Jackson said when asked his narrative. “There’s a lot of people who would run from it all. I’m not going to run from it. At the end of the day, our staff and the people who led Cleveland, that doesn’t mean those coaches can’t coach or they don’t understand what they’re doing. Maybe that just wasn’t the right fit, the right situation for that group, and they just need to have the right opportunity to have success.”Jackson has coached for six NFL teams and at five colleges. Despite the record and the criticism he has drawn from inside the building since leaving Kolton Miller Jersey , Jackson said he did his best coaching with the Browns.“I’ve said this before, I think during those times, it was probably some of the best coaching I did contrary to what people think, because you’re always doing anything and everything you can to find a way to win,” Jackson said. “Now, whether it happens or not, that’s not up to me sometimes. Again, I think I learned a lot.” Disgruntled stars being traded isn’t necessarily new in the NFL.But the way Antonio Brown did it this offseason — a tactic which critics could reasonably describe as mutiny — was the kind of thing which ought to scare the NFL establishment.Because if more players realize the power they have, more may try the same thing.“We had a client who decided that he didn’t want to be with a given team and we were able to find a more desirable scenario and work out a new deal despite having three years left on the contract and not having to add more years,” agent Drew Rosenhaus told Peter King of NBC’s . “What I hope it does is maybe bring some more balance. There aren’t many players like Antonio Brown but perhaps—and I’m not suggesting that everybody go out and try to renegotiate their deal or ask for a trade—but I hope it gives players more leverage throughout the league. I hope it gives agents more confidence that they can affect something in a way that can make a positive change for their clients.“Maybe this is a deal that’s bigger than just one particular contract.”Rosenhaus is right in that not many players have the kind of juice to create that kind of change. But it will certainly be noted in many precincts P.J. Hall Jersey , as players try to maximize what little leverage they have in a process which was built to limit their power. From being allocated to a team without any say in the matter as rookies (the draft), to having to wait beyond the average length of a career (four years) to pick their own destination in free agency (unless, you know, a team wants to use the franchise tag), players have few options.Antonio Brown used the ones he had. Others will inevitably try to follow, and some teams will inevitably take a hard line.
Signaturechenyan94

http://www.greenbaypackersteamonline.com/
Jump to Forum:
Share this thread
URL:
BB-Code:
HTML:
AddThis:
Share |
Login
Username

Password