September 18 2020 14:43:14
Navigation
Newsletter
Subscribe to our mailing list, to get news, updates and interesting offers.
News in Brief
Today's Weather
Blogs
mattis
» Beautiful Friday!
mattis
» Music time
Foodlover
» Foodlover's Blog
7 Day Weather
RSS Feeds
Latest Articles - September 18 2020 08:39:27 Latest Articles
Latest News - September 18 2020 08:39:27 Latest News
Latest Posts - September 18 2020 08:41:14 Latest Posts
Latest Threads - September 18 2020 08:41:21 Latest Threads
Image Map
View Thread: Roberto Aguayo’s NFL career got off
Who is here? 1 Guest
Current Rating: (Total: 0 ratings)  
 Print Thread
Roberto Aguayo’s NFL career got off
chenyan94
on the wrong foot and it never recovered.The Buccaneers traded up to pick Aguayo in the second round of the 2016 draft Philip Rivers Jersey , but he missed his first kick of the preseason. That planted seeds of doubt in many minds, including Aguayo’s. He told Mirin Fader of that he began doubting himself in a way he never did at Florida State and his confidence kept dwindling as he missed more kicks over the course of the season.Aguayo wound up being cut after his rookie season and he has not appeared in a regular season game since then, but says that he has recovered his confidence. He told Fader that he stopped defining himself solely as a kicker and made all nine kicks he tried for the Chargers in the preseason last year.That didn’t land him a job Womens Kellen Winslow Jersey , remains hopeful that he’ll get another chance this year.“I know I can get back,” Aguayo said. “People are probably like: ‘Oh, he’s done. He can’t do it anymore.’ No. I did it at a high level in college. I never got a chance to show it again. I know I can. I’m hitting the ball well now. At the end of the day http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-lance-alworth-jersey , it’s a matter of opportunity.”The kicking carousel will spin at one point or another this season, although Aguayo said he wonders if he’d be “bad publicity” will keep teams from going with a player who flamed out in such a notable way. After poor field conditions led to the NFL moving a game out of Mexico City last season, the field at Azteca Stadium is getting a makeoverAccording to the Dan Fouts Jersey , officials from the stadium announced that they intend to replace the hybrid surface installed last year and restore the field to a fully natural grass surface.The Kansas City Chiefs and Los Angeles Rams had been set to play one of the most highly anticipated matchups of the season in Mexico City last season before the playing surface came into question. The hybrid surface, installed in May 2018, didn’t go to plan and a heavy event schedule made the field worse.The game was ultimately moved to Los Angeles as the field was deemed unplayable by the NFL.The new grass field will be installed during a break in the schedule for Mexican soccer leagues and ready for the NFL to utilize once again this fall. The Chiefs are again scheduled to play in Mexico City in 2019 with the Los Angeles Chargers being their opponent this season.
Signaturechenyan94

http://www.greenbaypackersteamonline.com/
Jump to Forum:
Share this thread
URL:
BB-Code:
HTML:
AddThis:
Share |
Login
Username

Password